The library’s Board of Trustees is not a social organization. They are legally responsible for overseeing the efficient and effective operation of the public library. Board members, operating as a group, hire the library’s administrator, plan the library’s services and approve the library’s policies. They decide how much the library will request for its budget, and they have, according to Idaho State law, exclusive control of the expenditure of library funds.
The current members of our Board of Trustees are:
- Elva McNurlin, Chairperson (term expires May 2027)
- Walt Freestone, Vice-Chairperson (term expires May 2027)
- Eileen Turner (term expires May 2023)
- Louise Baily (term expires May 2023)
- Sarha Berry (term expires May 2025)
- Cindy Bjorneberg, Secretary